You will receive your invoice by email at the end of every month.
Payment is required at the Maisel Desk office until the fifth day of the beginning month.
Your invoice includes :
- water, electricity and heating consumption
- common spaces and furnishings disposal
- maintenance of the MAISEL buildings
Housing fees are due monthly, invoicing is calculated on a fornight basis : each month is divided into two fortnights : the 1st to the 15th and the 16th to the last day of the month; the corresponding fee for a full fortnight is the half of the monthly housing fee.
Special rules for arrivals and departures on particular dates :
Each fortnight is due but a special adjustment is set in order for you to avoid to pay for a full fortnight depending on the dates of your arrival and departure :
Arrivals : If you arrive within the seven last days of a full fortnight, you will pay the per night fee established by the MAISEL (25€/night for 2016/2017); if you arrive on any other day of that fortnight, you will pay the full fortnight.
Departures : If you leave within the seven first days of a full fortnight, you will have to pay the per night fee established by the MAISEL (25€/night for 2016/2017); if you leave on any other day of that fortnight, you will pay the full fortnight.
Proceed to the MAISEL desk to pay your housing fees until the 5th of the month at the latest
- by credit card (except American Express)
- by cheque to MAISEL SudParis
- by cash (exceptionaly)
- by direct debit (recommended)
- Should you wish to pay by direct debit, you will have to advise us upon check in. You will have to fill a mandat de prélèvement SEPA form (authorization for us to debit your bank account).
- In case of cheque or cash payments, please note that management fees will be charged starting on your 3rd invoice.
- Registration fees will be charged on your first invoice.
Your security deposit shall be debited upon check in and will be reimbursed after check out according to your room check inventory by bank transfer only.
Having an EEC bank account is mandatory in order for you to get your deposit back and your balance account if credited. (Do not forget to give us your bank details)