This procedure concerns the following students only :
- International students of TEM or TSP:
Specialized Master, Master of Science, Exchange, Pass’world
How to apply for an accomodation ?
1- Book your room on line as described 1- Booking on line
2- Establish your admission file, to have ready on the day of your arrival at the MAISEL SudParis
We advise you to prepare it in advance as described 2- Admission file set up
Prior to applying for your accomodation, should you need an accommodation certificate in order to apply for your Visa :
1- Booking on line
Booking a room on line is mandatory and must be validated by a booking deposit (200 €) to be paid by credit card.
- The booking on line process will start from November 17, 2016 2:00 pm to December 16, 2016 2:00pm - (Paris time).
Access to the booking on line application from the link at the end of this page
WARNING : PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION VERY CAREFULLY PRIOR TO CONNECTING TO THE BOOKING ON LINE APPLICATION !
To access the application, you will have first to pass by an authentication step which requires 2 ID’s :
- the email address you have communicated to your school
- a password that you will have to ask for at your 1st connection :
If you were admitted to TEM or TSP, then your details are recorded in the data base of the schools and you will get your password by return email.
If you are not recognized in the data base, you can not access the booking application. Should this be the case, contact immediately the school service in charge of your scholarship :
Students of TSP :
Students of TEM :
The MAISEL SudParis is not responsible for the schools data bases, accomodation application is not accessible without the validation of the schools.
When authenticated, you will have to fill out a form to complete your profile.
Once you have done this, you will have to choose a room : surf the pages of the Maisel buildings layouts and select the room you would like to book amongst the available ones (marked in green).
- réservation en ligne
Bookings are recorded following to the « 1st connected - 1st served » rule and depending on the availibility of our rooms and within the quota validated by the schools for each cursus.
N. B. :
We will do our best to provide the room you booked but in the case of its non-availibility due to unexpected technical reasons, another room of the same category would be attributed instead.
Should this be the case, no complaint will be acceptable, nor will a late room transfer for personal convenience.
Lastly to finalize your booking, you will have to pay a 200 € booking deposit by credit card.
Please check your available credit prior to accessing the payment process step
WARNING : BOOKING DEPOSIT IS NOT REFUNDABLE IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL.
- As soon as your payment is validated by your bank, you will receive a booking confirmation email, to print out and to add to your admission file.
- Download the Guarantor commitment certificate, to be signed by your guarantor (mandatory), to add to your admission file.
An accommodation certificate at your disposal can be downloaded.
2- Admission file set up
- Print your booking confirmation email (see 1- Booking on line)
- Download and print the Guarantor commitment certificate available after your booking is finalized
(see 1- Booking on line) to be signed by your guarantor
- Provide a copy of passport or ID official card of your guarantor
- If you wish to rent a parking space in our secure parking lots, please provide a copy of your car registration certificate; for the underground parking lot (building U6) only, there will be a 50 € deposit for the controlled access device.
- Provide a 500 € cheque for the room security deposit to the benefit of MAISEL SudParis (*)
- Provide your bank account details (*)
(*) Students who do not have a French bank account yet will have to pay the security deposit by cash or credit card on the day of their arrival at the MAISEL SudParis, and will have to open a French bank account a soon as possible : having a French bank account is compulsory since the security deposit (cashed when you check-in) is refundable after check-out by bank transfer only.
ABOUT INVOICES :
- Registration fee (80 €) shall be charged on your 1st invoice.
- Booking deposit paid on line (200 €) shall be deduced from the housing fee of your 1st invoice.
- Management costs are applicable in case of payment by cheque or cash starting with the 3rd invoice.
- We recommend that you pay your invoices by credit card or direct debit.
- If you choose the direct debit : Please meet the Maisel accountant at the MAISEL office with your French bank account details; you will have to sign a SEPA mandat (authorization for the MAISEL to debit your bank account), but if the French bank account details are not yours, the holder of the account must be present.
YOUR ARRIVAL AT THE MAISEL SudParis :
Rooms will be available from January 2, 2017 -1:30 pm
- Do not forget your admission file duely completed the day of your arrival at the MAISEL SudParis.
VERY IMPORTANT :
Check in only during our opening hours
- from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm from Monday to Thursday, from 1:30 pm to 4:30pm on Friday,
Please manage your arrival time accordingly. In case of a late arrival, you will need to book a night at an hotel.
Once your booking is validated, you must check in on the arrival date you specified in your booking form.
- Without any notice and if you do not check in within 5 days from your arrival date, your booking shall be canceled.
- Should you need to modifiy your arrival date, you must first of all mail us a notice but you can not postpone your arrival more than 10 days, the booking can not be maintained any longer.
BOOKING ON LINE APPLICATION
- Make sure that you have read and understood all the information on this page prior to connecting to the application.
- Should you connect to the application before the booking opening date, you might access it and be able to complete your profile in the form BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BOOK A ROOM YET ; you will have to connect again on November 17 from 2:00 pm in order to book a room.
- Should you encounter any difficulties in applying for your accomodation, please contact us by email only :
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE FIRST RATHER THAN CONTACTING US !
You will find there the answers to almost all your questions…We will not reply if the information is already present on the website, especially during the summer months which are a very busy for us as we have many students files to manage. We thank you for your understanding.
ACCESS TO THE BOOKING ON LINE APPLICATION