This procedure concerns the following students only :
- International students of IMT-BS or TSP:
Specialized Master, Master of Science, Exchange, Pass’world
How to apply for an accomodation ?
1- Book your room on line as described 1- Booking on line
2- Establish your admission file, to have ready on the day of your arrival at the MAISEL SudParis
We advise you to prepare it in advance as described 2- Admission file set up
- Contact first the school service in charge of your scholarship. Once your school admission is checked, we will established an accommodation certificate under the condition that all the Maisel admission requirements are met
1- Booking on line
Booking a room on line is mandatory and must be validated by a booking deposit (200 €) to be paid by credit card.
The booking on line process will start:
- International students of IMT-BS (2020 spring semester)
except students coming from Ecole des Mines d’Albi - Master AeroMat
- International students of TSP (2020 spring semester)
from November 28, 2019 2:00 pm to December 19, 2019 5:00pm (Paris time)
- International students of IMT-BS coming from Ecole des Mines d’Albi - Master AeroMat
from January 16, 2020 2:00 pm to February 6, 2020 5:00 pm (Paris time)
Access to the booking on line application from the link at the end of this page
PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION VERY CAREFULLY PRIOR TO CONNECTING TO THE BOOKING ON LINE APPLICATION !
To access the application, you will have first to pass by an authentication step which requires 2 ID’s :
- the email address you have communicated to your school
- a password that you will have to ask for at your 1st connection to the application page:
If you were admitted to IMT-BS or TSP, then your details are recorded in the data base of the schools and you will get your password by return email.
Students of TSP :
- Specialized Master: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Science, Exchange students:
Students of IMT-BS :
- Specialized Master: email@example.com
- Master of Science: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exchange students : email@example.com
- Pass’world: firstname.lastname@example.org
The MAISEL SudParis is not responsible for the schools data bases, accomodation application is not accessible without the validation of the schools.
When authenticated, you will have to fill out a form to complete your profile.
Once you have done this, you will have to choose a room : surf the pages of the Maisel buildings layouts and select the room you would like to book amongst the available ones (marked in green).
- réservation en ligne
Bookings are recorded following to the « 1st connected - 1st served » rule and depending on the availibility of our rooms and within the quota validated by the schools for each cursus.
N. B. :
We will do our best to provide the room you wished but in the case of its non-availibility due to unexpected technical reasons, another room of the same category would be attributed instead.
Should this be the case, no complaint will be acceptable, nor will a late room transfer for personal convenience.
WARNING : BOOKING DEPOSIT IS NOT REFUNDABLE IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL OR "NO SHOW".
- As soon as your payment is validated by your bank, you will receive a booking confirmation email to save and to show when checking in the Maisel.
- Download the Guarantor commitment certificate, to be signed by your guarantor (mandatory), to add to your admission file.
2- Admission file set up
- Show your booking confirmation email when check-in (see 1- Booking on line)
- Download and print the Guarantor commitment certificate available after your booking is finalized
(see 1- Booking on line) to be signed by your guarantor
- Provide a copy of passport or ID official card of your guarantor
- If you wish to rent a parking space in our secure parking lots, please provide a copy of your car registration certificate; for the underground parking lot (building U6) only, there will be a 50 € deposit for the controlled access device.
- Pay your 500 € room security deposit (cash or credit card)
- Provide your bank account details (*)
(*) Students who do not have a French bank account yet will have to open a French bank account a soon as possible : having a French bank account is compulsory since the security deposit is refundable after check-out by bank transfer only.
- Registration fee (see Housing rates) shall be charged on your 1st invoice.
- Booking deposit paid on line (200 €) shall be deduced from the housing fee of your 1st invoice.
- Management costs are applicable in case of payment by cheque or cash starting with the 3rd invoice.
- We recommend that you pay your invoices by credit card or direct debit.
- If you choose the direct debit : Please meet the Maisel accountant at the MAISEL office with your French bank account details, you will have to sign a SEPA mandat (authorization for the MAISEL to debit your bank account).
YOUR ARRIVAL AT THE MAISEL SudParis :
- Do not forget your admission file duely completed the day of your arrival at the MAISEL SudParis.
Check in only during our opening hours
- from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm from Monday to Thursday, from 1:30 pm to 4:30pm on Friday,
Please manage your arrival time accordingly. Should you arrive late after our opening hours, you will need to book a night at an hotel.
The students of the Welcom association may manage late Maisel check ins on specific periods; please contact them: Welcom.
Be very carefull prior to choosing your arrival date since it could not be modified: Select your trip according to our office opening hours.
Once your booking is validated, you must check in by yourself on the arrival date you specified in the booking form.
- Check in late:
Should you be late, you must first mail us a notice, and you must check in within 5 days from the arrival date specified in your booking; thus the invoicing of your 1st rent will start from the arrival date specified in your booking.
If you don’t, your booking shall be canceled as this is a "no show " case.
Please note that a late arrival extension can be accepted (if noticed in time) but can not exceed 10 days beyond the specified arrival date in the booking, thus booking is canceled.
Booking deposit is not refundable in case of withdrawal, "no show", or booking cancellation due to a noticed late arrival exceeding 10 days.
BOOKING ON LINE APPLICATION
Anticipate your application ! Do not wait the last minute to apply for a room and know well the process, any late or lost of time is disadvantageous
- Make sure that you have fully understood all the information on this page prior to connecting to the applicationWe advise you to connect to the application some days before the booking opening date in order to save time: depending on the scheduled updates of the data base, you will be able to complete your profile in the form BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BOOK A ROOM YET ; you will have to log in again from the booking opening date to book a room and finish the process.
- Should you have any difficulties in applying for your accomodation, please contact us by email only: email@example.com
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE FIRST RATHER THAN CONTACTING US !
You will find there the answers to almost all your questions…We will not reply if the information is already present on the website, especially during the vey busy summer months. We thank you for your understanding.