You will receive your invoice by email at the end of every month.
Payment is required at the Maisel Desk office until the fifth day of the beginning month.
Your invoice includes :
- water, electricity and heating consumption
- common spaces and furnishings disposal
- maintenance of the MAISEL buildings
Housing fees are due monthly, invoicing is calculated on a fornight basis : each month is divided into two fortnights : the 1st to the 15th and the 16th to the last day of the month; the corresponding fee for a full fortnight is the half of the monthly housing fee.
Month of departure: your last invoice is calculated on the basis of your monthly housing fee in proportion to the number of nights spent until the date of checkout
Special rules for arrivals on particular dates :
Each fortnight is due but a special adjustment is set in order for you to avoid to pay for a full fortnight depending on the dates of your arrival and departure :
Proceed to the MAISEL desk to pay your housing fees until the 5th of the month at the latest
- by credit card (except American Express)
- by cheque to MAISEL SudParis
- by cash (exceptionaly)
- by direct debit (recommended)
- Should you wish to pay by direct debit, you will have to advise us upon check in. You will have to fill a mandat de prélèvement SEPA form (authorization for us to debit your bank account).
- In case of cheque or cash payments, please note that management fees will be charged starting on your 3rd invoice.
- Registration fees will be charged on your first invoice.
Your security deposit shall be debited upon check in and will be reimbursed after check out according to your room check inventory by bank transfer only.